As always we are still available for you and your pet 24 hours a day should you need us however we are still operating differently as lockdown eases and we find ways to keep our team and clients safe.
- Our opening hours are reduced at present while we work in smaller, safer teams.
- There will be someone at each of the branches from 8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri. Currently only Garstang branch is open on Saturday.
- Socially distant consultations are still taking place
- We are doing phone consultations where possible, these do carry a charge, and supplying medications from these when able
- When coming to the surgery, owners are asked to wait outside the building and their pets will be collected from them
- You will be able to order medications and food to be collected from outside by arrangement
- Payments will be taken by contactless methods whenever possible
The health and welfare of animals is at the heart of what we do and we will never abandon that. We ask you for your understanding while we work to keep everyone as safe as possible during the pandemic.
Stay safe everyone