As always, we are still available for you and your pet 24 hours a day should you need us. However we are operating differently, in response to government guidelines we have restrictions and safety procedures in place to keep our team and clients safe.
- Socially distant consultations are still taking place
- We are doing phone consultations where possible, these do carry a charge, and supplying medications from these when able
- When coming to the surgery, owners are asked to wait outside the building and their pets will be collected from them
- You will be able to order medications and food to be collected from outside by arrangement
- Payments will be taken by contactless methods whenever possible
If you are showing symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 we request that you do not attend the practice.
The health and welfare of animals is at the heart of what we do and we will never abandon that. We ask you for your understanding while we work to keep everyone as safe as possible during the pandemic.
Stay safe everyone.