Our aim is to provide a high quality, cost effective service to keep your pets happy and healthier for longer.
- Our fully-qualified team of veterinary nurses can provide extensive advice in all aspects of your pet’s health care, insurance and behaviour.
- To help spread the cost of routine healthcare (vaccinations, flea and worm treatment) we have introduced our VIP Pet Health Plan. Please see the detailed included in this pack or speak to a member of staff.
- For your convenience we have online booking. Just use your mobile number and email address to register.
We provide the highest standards of medical and surgical care at all out sites with:-
- A caring and experienced team with a wide range of expertise.
- Modern surgical facilities including the latest anaesthetic monitoring equipment and ventilator.
- Around the clock nursing.
- Full range of diagnostic equipment including in-house laboratory, digital x-ray machine, ultrasound scanner and endoscopy.
- In-house referrals for ophthalmology, dermatology, dentistry and cardiology.
- Great contacts with other specialists vert and referral centres.
- K-laser treatments for pain control, arthritis, wounds and much more.
Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
24 Hour emergency and 24 hour nursing care
- We provide 24 hour emergency cover at our Garstang Branch surgery 01995 603349.
- Unlike many small animal practices in the area, we provide our own out of hours cover.
- The Garstang surgery provides 24 hour emergency cover for all 4 branches and is staffed 24 hours a day
- In addition to the on call veterinary surgeon, fully qualified, registered veterinary nurses, are working through the night to care for your pets.
- The address of our Garstang surgery is: Lanes Vets Garstang, Leachfield Industrial Estate, Green Lane West, Cabus, Garstang, Lancashire PR3 1PR.
- Please call 01995 603349 if your pet requires emergency treatment outside surgery hours. Out of hours consultation and treatment incur a supplementary charge.